Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blue's Clues...

Okay, a while back I said that I was going to make this post. Here it is. I got a video - it is much easier than writing. First, a little background. You know how after a shower or a hot bath if you touch a mirror or glass the moisture that has soaked into your hands will make a steamy sort of a hand print. Well, Gabe really likes "a clue, a clue" from Blue's Clues - I mean for a while everywhere we went we had to make clues. Most of the time this was done with paper and ink but then one day when I took him out of the tub I stuck his hand on the mirror to make a "clue." Since then that has become a ritual, but it is a ritual that has evolved. Previously, I wrote about his penis obsession... well, it has come to affect his clue making as well.
See for yourself:


me

No comments:

Post a Comment