Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something new

I know that this blog is painfully devoid of images and I imagine that the text blitz can be a little hard to deal with at times. The truth be told, I blog to write. So there. But, I have been thinking about doing a couple of small things to help with that. Here is what I have come up with: I am going to start featuring a music video (maybe every Monday) ala Youtube of some of the music that I dig or that moves me. Hopefully music is a universal enough language to work for everybody because many of the songs that I will feature are not in English.
How about a double feature to start?
Greg Brown
The Greg Brown song that I wanted to share is "Ring Around the Moon." I couldn't find it in a format I can share. Here is a different song, not quite as good, but still a great artist:

Hey Baby, Hey


Blue Car


Good night. If I love you, I love you (and it's on you to know).
me

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY goodness. I love this guy. I spent a ton of time today browsing him. What a voice. I have heard his name but never actually listened to him. I am stuck on him now. Awesome. Thank youuuuuu for new music.

    ReplyDelete