Monday, March 16, 2009

Universe in a nutshell

I just finished Universe In A Nutshell by Stephen Hawkings this morning. I also finished reading Rinconete y Cortadillo by Cervantes this morning.

I need to read more. I mean that both vocationally and avocationally – there is a lot that I have to read and there is a lot that I would like to read, but in both cases I need to just get it done. I really enjoyed the Hawkings book. I have his other book, A Brief History of Time, and I have read part of it in the past, but I haven't given it the time that I need to if I want to finish it.

This last week I had a ton to do. I didn't do much of any of it. I procrastinated a lot. I wasted a lot of time reading news stories that don't really interest me. I really wanted a vacation, not just time to do more work and that is what this Spring Break felt like. It was tiring, not really refreshing. That is the problem with taking work home during what is supposed to be a vacation.

Well, today I have a lot to do. I have to start making headway on all the work that I didn't do during my vacation. I have an exam today that I need to prepare for as well. For some reason I am not too worried about it though.

Anyway, I have wasted enough time here.

Later,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment