Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I don't get it...

and I don't like it!



It snowed here on March 1st and 2nd. There was ice on the shadier roads until Wednesday. Then, the last couple of days have been cloudy, a little windy, but warm. Today is supposed to get to 81! And tomorrow...? AAARGH! IN THE FORTIES!? Earlier today the forecast was predicting a low in the low 30s tomorrow with a chance of snow. 81 today, chance of snow tomorrow?
I just want to live in South Florida (or even a little further to the southeast from there!).

2 comments:

  1. sounds a lot like the weather I'm experiencing here as well...I was thinking of moving to a spanish speaking country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had 20s and now it will be in upper 40's to upper 50s for the next week! I crave 80s! (and crave 50s since it has been mostly 20s. (sorry, I am all over the place here)

    ReplyDelete