Friday, May 22, 2009

Just a few

I have very little time for blogging this morning but I took a lot of photos yesterday and I want to share a few of them here.

Crossing one of the bridges. I like this photo. Not bad for a camera phone in a moving vehicle.



I got new shoes. They are leather.
Do you see the fence in the background?
This is that same fence.
Do you like the antenna in the middle of the photo?
This is a shot of the underside of a freeway - not what you would normally consider a very pretty place, but still a great photo.

Well, anyway. I have to get to work now.

1 comment:

  1. That's some camera you have there. How many megapix? I love the lighting in the two restaurant photos. I mean...I can picture myself sitting in there listening to the one I love just talk...and watch this person eat...and then talk some more...and before you know it two hours have passed and you realize that you have nowhere to go...

    ReplyDelete