Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photos I took this week

All of these were taken on my new phone - it doesn't have all the tools of a real camera but I like it.

This first one is of some flowers (mostly bugambilias) that I collected last summer and had pressed in my scriptures. I chose these because of their ability to retain their color over time. For years I had some of these in here from the Dominican Republic, but I think that all of these are from Costa Rica.
Here was a welcome distraction to homework this week.
And this was my view out the window while I was doing work in the house. This view has since changed quite a bit because we spent the morning tilling and working in the back yard to prepare this year's garden. We are ahead of where we were at this time last year, but I still feel as though we are behind where we should be. Garden updates will be coming.
And this photo was taken at the same time as the one right above it -I took one out the window and this one was my view inside the house. I think that I caught Gabe just going into a smile here. I like it. You can see that he was watching a movie on the bed while I was reading. Also, please ignore the disaster in the background. The house has been under the attack of some pile making monsters for several months and it takes all our strength to just keep up with them.
Minnesota trip pictures coming up next. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment