Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Little Jungle Kitty

Today is beautiful day. It is one of those hot, lazy Spring days that, even though the flowers are all still in bloom, says 'Summer is coming.' While driving in to Church today I said to Beck, "Everything seems quiet today." It is just that sort of day. We were both struck by how quiet Gabe was being during our drive as well. Beck asked him, "Are you okay, Gabe?" to which he responded, "I think so." I was driving and I glanced over my shoulder to see Gabe. He was sort of staring out the window, but not looking at anything. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said, "Jungles." I asked him what else he was thinking about, expecting to hear more about jungles but was surprised when he added, "Kitties."
That is the mind of a three year old. So what about you, what are you thinking today?

No comments:

Post a Comment