Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oz


I would like to run off to the land of Oz today. I feel extinguished - used up. I haven't accomplished very much today. I slept poorly last night. Gabe was in the bed with me and was touching my face most of the night causing me to wake up several times. He had me pushed up against the edge of the bed so that I felt like I was in danger of falling out all night. I know that i could have moved him, but in the middle of the night it is hard to think of many things and easier to simply try to make the best of things. When I actually got up, I was not rested. I need to get a lot done. I have a lot to do - first, finish grading students' papers; then, read , read more, read even more, write two or three papers. I need to sleep soon.

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you are able to get the rest you need and get as much done as you possibly can without killing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very hard to sleep with my kids in my bed!

    ReplyDelete