Monday, October 12, 2009

10 miler


Here is a photo of me at about the 7.5 mile mark smiling for the camera. That, by the way, is my favorite workout shirt. I felt good. The day was perfect for a run. The weather was cool but not cold and the sky was overcast. It was very nice and it cleared up completely later in the day. The whole race was in the woods and that was very peaceful. I think that I have a lot of room to improve, but I was smiling for the camera. I was in the gym today doing a chest workout and I was feeling really weak on the weights after yesterday's run. My left shoulder felt sore more than anything else - 10 miles of swinging the arms can do that I suppose. It will take me a few days to fully recover. Still, I feel good - tired, but good. I am glad that I made this my New Year's Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment