I ran my first ever 10 mile race this morning. I finished in 81:35. I will post pictures later. I slept terribly in anticipation of the race but overall I felt decent during the run. There were some moments of real, true discomfort and I did have to just walk on some of the steep up-hills but other than that I ran the whole way.
I don't have much to write right now, and I still have to work on some things for school tomorrow so this is all I am going to write now.
I might add more details when I can get the pictures up.
La intervención del Comité - Andrea Cohen
-
Le digo a mi madre
que acabo de ganar el Premio Nobel.
¿De nuevo?, dice.
¿En qué categoría esta vez?
Es un pequeño juego
al que jugamos: yo finjo
que...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment